Whispering Hills is a centrally located RV Park, being one hour away from Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH, and only a twenty minute drive to Lexington, KY.
The ARK Encounter
Come see a full scale replica of Noah’s Ark, matching the dimensions given in the Bible. The Ark Encounter is located up the I-75 in Williamstown, Kentucky.
Veterans Memorial Wildlife Park
Veterans Memorial Wildlife Park is just a short distance from Whispering Hills. Visitors may hunt, fish, and hike on park property.
Visit historic Georgetown, Kentucky. The downtown area has antique stores, walking routes, and over two hundred buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Scott County Golf Courses
- Old Friends retired racehorse farm
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Visitor Center & Tours
- Yuko-En on the Elkhorn – Japanese Friendship Garden
- Kentucky Horse Park
- The Bourbon Trail & Kentucky Wineries and Vineyards
- Lexington’s Keenland Race Track