- 221 sites with w/e/s
- Limited WIFI
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Rings at most lots
- Basketball Court
- Fishing Pond
- Bath houses
- Pet Friendly
- Book Exchange
- DVD Rentals
- Big Rig Accessible
- 20, 30 and 50 amp.
Whispering Hills RV Park
Whispering Hills is nestled in the heart of horse country in Georgetown. Come enjoy a relaxing stay of fishing, swimming, playing basketball or just hanging out. All of our amenities are reserved solely for our guests, no day passes are provided.
Please review our Online Guest Guide to view our map, campground regulations and area attractions.
We are a Good Sam Park and a member of Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) and gladly offer a 10% discount with your membership card (on the nightly rate).
The usage of ATV's is forbidden
in the Park.
- May 2 & 3: Kentucky Derby weekend. Food, Racing and Auction.
- May 23-25: Memorial Day weekend. Pool will be open.
- May 24: Be Square Band, 7 to 10 pm.
- July 4-5: 4th of July Weekend (remember NO Fireworks allowed in the park).
- July 5: Hurley Ridge Band, 7 to 10 pm.
- July 19: Be Square Band, 7 to 10 pm
- August 9: Rocksteady Band, 7 to 10 pm
- August 29-31: Labor Day Weekend
- August 30: Soul'd Out Band, 7 to 10 pm
- September 20: ThunderRidge Band, 7 to 10 pm
- October 24-25: Halloween 1 weekend
- October 25: Rocksteady Band, 7 to 10 pm
- October 31- Nov 1: Halloween 2 weekend
If you’d like to go horseback riding during your stay, check out Whispering Woods Riding Stables, just north of our park on US25.
Headed to Florida? Visit our friends at Lake Wales Campground RV Resort. They are owner owned and operated (just like us) and are located on Hwy 27. It’s about an hour’s drive from Tampa and Orlando. It’s a great place to stay, have fun or just relax. We have stayed there in our motorhome and really like the location and the friendly people.