- 230 sites with w/e/s
- 9 Longer Premium Sites
- Limited WIFI
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Rings at most lots
- Basketball Court
- Fishing Pond
- Bath houses
- Pet Friendly
- Book Exchange
- DVD Rentals
- Big Rig Accessible
- 20, 30 and 50 amp.
Whispering Hills RV Park
Office Hours: 9 am to 8 pm daily
Eastern time zone
WE NO LONGER HAVE TENT CAMPING SITES AVAILABLE.
9 new 70 to 90 foot in length sites. We are very excited to now be able to accommodate the larger RV's with trailers.
Whispering Hills is nestled in the heart of horse country in Georgetown. Come enjoy a relaxing stay of fishing, swimming, playing basketball or just hanging out. All of our amenities are reserved solely for our guests, no day passes are provided.
Please review our Online Guest Guide to view our map, campground regulations and area attractions.
We are a Good Sam Park and a member of Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) and gladly offer a 10% discount with your membership card (on the nightly rate).
We no longer offer Storage during the months of April thru November.
The usage of ATV's is forbidden
in the Park.
2016 Activities More to Come
- May 6 & 7: Kentucky Derby weekend. Food, Racing and Auction.
- May 27-30: Memorial Day weekend. Pool will be open.
- May 28: Six Pack Poet Band 7 to 10 PM
- July 1-2: 4th of July Weekend (remember NO Fireworks allowed in the park).
- July 2: Be Square Band from 7 to 10 PM:
- August 6: Rocksteady Band from 7 to 10 PM
- September 2-4 Labor Day Weekend
- September 3: Harmonic Delema (Bluegrass) 7 to 10 PM
- October 21--22: Halloween 1st weekend
- October 22: Rocksteady Band from 7 to 10 PM
- October 28-29: Halloween 2nd weekend
- October 29: Be Square Band from 7 to 10 PM
If you’d like to go horseback riding during your stay, check out Whispering Woods Riding Stables, just north of our park on US25.
Headed to Florida? Visit our friends at Lake Wales Campground RV Resort. They are owner owned and operated (just like us) and are located on Hwy 27. It’s about an hour’s drive from Tampa and Orlando. It’s a great place to stay, have fun or just relax. We have stayed there in our motorhome and really like the location and the friendly people.